About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Start of the last Month of the Quarter

It's the last month of the first quarter. The usual month for graduations. This year, the month for the holy week. The month for concerts of international artists/bands like, Neyo, Maroon 5, Incubus, Earth, Wind and Fire to name a few. The month where I will celebrate my first anniversary with my current employer. It's the month for reunions with long time friends that I haven't seen for a while. It's the month for some new stuff. It's the month for the possibility of moving to a new palce and living on my own. It's the month for vacation to Puerto Galera or Boracay or anywhere that I have not been to yet. It's a month of hopeful possibilities. A month of wishful thinking for the best in everything. A month for anticipated stress. The month for a bunch of firsts , *fingers crossed*. A month to write, to dance and to smile. A month to March. :)

No comments: