About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Quarter of A Century Celebration

Last night, I went out with high school friends. We met at our usual rendezvous on a Saturday gimmick --- Providence Tower, which houses one of the popular and inexpensive videoke places in the Manila area. Yup, we are cheap! LOL. We went there to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of one of our friends and usually the only girl who joins us in our gimmicks, Pam.

If you look at her she definitely does not look 25. She's petite and really pretty. She has soft, smooth skin, thanks to Olay Total Effects which she practically endorsed to me. She has a nice body, thanks to her no-rice diet and sessions at Fitness First, which again she endorsed to me. And oh yeah, she has brains too. :)

I just can't believe that some of us are either 25 or going to be 25 in the next few months. I could still remember us during our teenage years when we would regard the people we know aged 25 old. Whoa, it seems like time is running really fast. Oh well, as they say time flies when you are having fun.:)

No comments: