About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Messages in my Inbox

The current phone that I have, a Motorola which I am not even too sure what the exact model is, can only hold a certain number of text messages. Unlike my Nokia phone, this Moto phone would constantly alarm me when I am nearing to get my inbox filled with messages. Everyday, it does that because I am the type of person that does not erase messages easily.

There are 3 reasons why a message takes my inbox as its permanent address.

1. The message, usually a quote or a joke, made some kind of impact to that teeny- weeny, puny, feeble, measly, little, small (I can still go on and on but I know you get it by now, hehehe) emotional spot in my body.

2. The message, holds a very important information that I am usually too lazy to transfer to my journal.

3. Finally, it's a message I still have not sent a reply.

Here are random messages that are currently boarders of my Moto Inbox.

"R u bc? Nway, i now understand hw u felt wen u said u wanted 2 get out of ur comfort zone nd liv on ur own. m beginin 2 feel dat way 2, a nid 2 challenge dogma! Sigh!"

"I love you is 8 letters long. But then again, so is bullshit."

"Unit ***. Cityland Condominium, __________________ Makati City."

"Thought for the day: Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones to make. Try a different one each day!"

"You don't die from a broken heart; you only wish you did."

No comments: