About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am Homeless.

I never ever in my entire whole life imagined that there will come a time that I will be "homeless". It is something I would imagine for those who I see on the streets of Manila, wearing gray shirt when originally it should be white, with hair equivalent to a nightmare to a hair stylist and the look of a total mess. I know I am far from that but unfortunately, it seems like I am one of them... homeless.

I just got booted out from where I live. I was supposed to be with a group of friends, however that planned did not work out for some reason God can explain. I then decided to move to this studio type apartment in QC that's so calling out my name when I first saw it. However with God's grace, it did not push through. Thus, now me being homeless.

I know this won't be for long because I declare and conspire with the forces that rule this world that soon I will live in a very nice place and I will look back at this moment in my life with a smile on my face and an understanding why it had to happen.

No comments: