About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday is a Holiday!

It's a holiday yet in a while I will be preparing to leave the house then eventually go to work. Well, that's the life I chose for me here in the metro --- to work in an industry that needs me even on a legal holiday. The rest of my colleagues will not be going while I have to go and do reports. Whoa! Nice, right?

I am not complaining. Like I said in my previous posting, I enjoy my job. It's just that it's one of those days when you just want to lie down and play lazy all day long. Soon, I will not be going to work when it's a holiday. That day is coming and I can't wait.

Until then, let me get ready and head off to work so that I can finish my reports early.

No comments: