About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Colbie Caillat Mania

When I first heard a Colbie Caillat song, it was nothing special. It was OK I thought. I even thought that she might just be a one hit wonder and would only attract a few listeners. And I couldn't be more wrong than that. Sorry for my ignorance.

I just found out that she somehow started her career by posting her music online and millions of online surfers go to her site and listen to her song.

She has great songs. Almost everything that she released, like "Bubbly", "Realize" and "The Little Things" are all great tunes to listen whether during early morning walks or late night strolls. "Battle" is also very nice.

Now, I listen to her daily. Colbie Caillat is awesome!

No comments: