About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Morning After A Dinner of Cheese and Corn

It's the 15th of February and officially, it's the day after Valentine's Day. Yahoo!!!

It's the day after all those cheesy love songs and corny romantic dinners. It's the day after people lose their minds as well as their savings just to do these overrated gestures all in the name of love. It's all over, thank God!

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the 14th of February, it's just that I'm not a big fan of all those things that are glorified on this day.

I totally skipped the day, and let it pass by like one of those lazy Sunday afternoon that you woke up with after the long party the night before minus the hang over, of course. Some people skipped Christmas, I chose to skip Valentine's Day.

I better stop now and not go any further before I poison myself with all the bile after puking so hard by thinking about all these mushy and corny stuff dignififed during this supposed season of love.

No comments: