About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Not long ago, our chinky-eyed friends celebrated the coming of the new year, the year of the Rat. I'm not chinese, though I can look like one when I laugh so hard, but I will join them in starting a new year. I welcome the coming year of wealth and happiness in my life. In the name of the forces that be, I declare that this year I will be rich and happy.

I'm sure most of you will think that it is very idealistic to aspire for such. Well, I am young and I'm supposed to be idealistic. But really it is not too idealistic. It can happen. I believe that being rich at the same time happy can happen. If I set my mind to it and conspire the world to be in sync with my plans it will happen. In fact, I maybe on my way there. *fingers crossed ;)

No comments: