About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Introspection in 30 seconds

I am vanilla.
I am gray. I am black or white.
I am that black jacket. Faded.
I am that jeans worn out.
I am jaded.

I am vanilla. A base. I go well with everything and nothing in particular. I go well with fruits or nuts or some chocolate syrup on top.

I am gray. In between. I am black. I am white. I am a mix of the extremes. I stay in between.

I am that black jacket with hood faded by the constant use. I am used. For comfort, for companionship, I am used. For warmth and protection, I am used. I am hugged in the solace. Faded in solace.

I am that jeans. Worn out. Worn in a busy day or a casual date. Out in a routine. A worn out pair. Worn and out.

Jaded. I am.

No comments: