About Me

My photo
No expectations. No frustrations. Just light, ready to take flight.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Take a Chance and Hope for the Best



I just stumbled upon this video when I got home today when the television was tuned in to MTV with this video playing. The melody has that Jason Mraz feel to it and the lyrics are quite nice. I like how the word "MAÑANA" was incorporated in the chorus.

And oh yeah, Ricky Martin is so hot here!

I can just watch this video all day and adore Ricky Martin's sweet and sexy smile.

The Best Thing About Me is You
Ricky Martin feat Joss Stone

So Babe, don’t say no
Come on and just say yes
You know it’s time to keep it simple
Let’s take a chance and hope for the best

Life is short, so make it what you wanna
Make it good, don’t wait until mañana
I think I’m cool cause your name’s on this heart shaped tattoo.
Now best thing about me is you

1 comment:

Nimmy said...

eto pala pinagkakaabalahan mo ah. chos. hehehe